How You Can Help
We are always grateful for the generosity of our compassionate supporters. Here are ways your help can make a huge difference for the animals and veterans we serve.
1. Sponsor a Veteran or “Adopt” an Animal
- Monthly support of our programs is truly the lifeblood of our organizations. It is how we ensure all of the animals are provided with the daily care they need and how we meet their nutritional, enrichment, and other daily requirements. In addition, monthly support helps with veterinary care and the care of our many elderly and special needs animals who require extra medical attention on a regular basis.
- Sponsoring of a U.S. Military veteran helps our wounded heroes on their path to healing to share their time with the animals as part of the Birds of a Feather program at Serenity Park or the Warriors and Wolves program at LARC. Both programs hire veterans still undergoing treatment and allow them a flexible schedule which gives them time off for their needed medical and counseling appointments – something which often prevents them from taking on mainstream work causing rates of unemployment to soar amongst veterans.
- Your regular monthly donation, in support of a veteran, a wolf or wolfdog, or a parrot, makes a big difference in each of their lives. If you are able to sponsor a veteran or “adopt” an animal, please click below to enter your monthly donation information.
2. Donate any amount
- We are grateful for any support and any donation, large or small, makes an impact on the quality of life of the animals and veterans in our program.
3. Donate from our Wish List
We are always in need of the following items:
- Power washers
- Garden hoses
- Heated water troughs
- Swimming troughs
- Chain link fencing
- Nuts in the shell
If you have any of the above items to donate, please submit an email through the Contact Us page.
4. Plant a Tree in Honor or Memory of a Loved One
We would be happy to plant a tree outside one of the large habitats on the Serenity Park or LARC grounds to provide shade or fruit for our residents. We will create a plaque with your loved one’s name and place it on an enclosure next to the tree. If applicable, we will email your loved one an elegant certificate sharing your gift and including a photo of where the tree will be planted. The tree will be cared for by one of our veteran caregivers to ensure it provides shade or fruit for years to come. Contact Us to request your tree gift which typically run about $250 depending on your tree choice.
5. Sign up for our E-Newsletter
- Scroll down to subscribe to our newsletter and learn about our upcoming events, our successes and milestones, our ongoing work, highlights about the animals in our care, the veterans, new ways you can help, and more.
- We will never sell your email or use it for anything other than contacting you.
6. Follow us on Social Media and Share our posts to help spread the word about what we do.
- Serenity Park: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Lockwood Animal Rescue Center (LARC): Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Warriors & Wolves: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- WolfGuard: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Lorin Lindner, PhD: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
7. Keep an eye out for additional action items
We often have the need for specific help in connection with a specific project or event. Watch for these action items on our social media, on our website, and in our e-newsletters.
From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for inviting our work into your life and appreciating how important it is to support the welfare of our returning combat veterans, wolves and wolfdogs, horses, wildlife, and parrots.